Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Sunday 17 June 2012

At Home with my friend Jasper

Do you remember  in the early days of this blog when we visited my friend Jasper - he who looks very glam on a white sofa -  and his father  Cameron Kimber (he of the eponymous design company) ?  Well, SHE heard a whisper that Cameron might be selling his house and thought you would like to take a better peek.



(that is not Cameron in the reflection, but it could be !)










View from the Kitchen through to the pretty Courtyard




Jasper ready for his morning walk 





5 comments:

  1. What a delightful, and delightfully decorated, house. Thank you for sharing it. Reggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a great house, Cameron is incredibly talented and always makes house a happy place to be,

      Delete
  2. Charming house, and the website is a real treat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the website fab! He is also going to be in the next Australian Vogue Living magazine, so keep n eye out for that.

      Delete
    2. What a coincidence .... Honestly... I was on Cameron's gorgeous website this morning .. Just love his style... and so very happy to read this post Bumble!!

      Delete