Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Monday 2 July 2012

Something SPECIAL for Bumble's Friends

My Aunt Nano,who owns Pigott's Store, is having a big sale - the lease of her storage cottage at the back of the shop has come to an end. The sale starts on Saturday 7th July. 

Because Aunt Nano is so fond of me she is giving you, my friends, an early start from Thursday 5th !

20% OFF everything - and more off some things which will be marked - and you can buy online.


This is me on a Pigott's chair in a Pigott's fabric -  I think these colours suit me !

There are adorable sofas for about $800 - really everything is adorable, so when you go in on Thursday or Friday don't forget to tell them that I sent you.





I know HER head is in a spin, thinking of all those pretty trays with the Pigott's Indian print on them; the waste paper bins, the lamp shades, the lamps, the cushions - the list is endless. 
HE says I have to go with HER to the sale so SHE doesn't get toooo carried away - I might see you there !

Here you can see what SHE does with the trays:


Don't forget they do post overseas.

 We ALL love the sheets from Pigotts ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment