Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Saturday 4 August 2012

10 people, 6 dogs !

The name of the game at Lynwood is comfort.  
Not just for friends and family but the four footeds as well !
So everyone can and does bring their dogs for a weekend in the country.
This time it was all the family joining us, including all our four footed cousins.
We (Sally Bella and I) love it when the house is full, and so do THEY.


Bella and I are happy to share our sofa with everyone (that's me on the sofa, second from the left). 
The new baby is Oscar, sitting on Charlotte's lap. 

We all love Eagle - but look at those eyes (he can be quite fierce - he is a Jack Russell after all).

What is the plural of sprawl ?

Not everyone is glued to the rugby. Is Facebook an addiction ?



Just the weather for a bracing walk (does this remind you of  Tricky Wu being taken for a walk ?)
 



HE loves it when Charlotte (or her brother Guy) take over the cooking duties.







Oscar simply doesn't want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment