Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Sunday 21 October 2012

A (bath) Room With A View

Even though it is hard for a Shi Tzu to know these things, I think that SHE must have some Roman blood. Why else would SHE love sitting in the marble bathroom, in a bath fit for an Emperor, looking at the view ! 


The  new bath mat from Pigott's Store (click here) - all the bathroom fittings came from The Bath House (click here) 


Don't you love the coral and the sea shell mirror ?  both were happy junkshop finds.


That's me on the left.




Apart from the heated floor, the gas fire keeps everything very cozy on a cold day.

The scales are from Water Works (click here) whilst the towels (click here) were a present from HER Ma years ago. 



The slipper chair is from Pigott's, covered in Bowood from Colefax & Fowler (click here)


This is the best drying area in the world - the terrace off THEIR bathroom - used for drying much more than for lounging around (sadly).

The view from the terrace (HE is very proud of the gates that HE makes).



3 comments:

  1. Mel@Georgica Pond25 October 2012 at 23:22

    Oh my - that is one heavenly bathroom, with all those dreamy accessories. You must be shopping at very different junk shops to me! It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete