Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Follow Bumble by Email

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Sunday, 21 October 2012

A (bath) Room With A View

Even though it is hard for a Shi Tzu to know these things, I think that SHE must have some Roman blood. Why else would SHE love sitting in the marble bathroom, in a bath fit for an Emperor, looking at the view ! 


The  new bath mat from Pigott's Store (click here) - all the bathroom fittings came from The Bath House (click here) 


Don't you love the coral and the sea shell mirror ?  both were happy junkshop finds.


That's me on the left.




Apart from the heated floor, the gas fire keeps everything very cozy on a cold day.

The scales are from Water Works (click here) whilst the towels (click here) were a present from HER Ma years ago. 



The slipper chair is from Pigott's, covered in Bowood from Colefax & Fowler (click here)


This is the best drying area in the world - the terrace off THEIR bathroom - used for drying much more than for lounging around (sadly).

The view from the terrace (HE is very proud of the gates that HE makes).



2 comments:

  1. Mel@Georgica Pond25 October 2012 at 23:22

    Oh my - that is one heavenly bathroom, with all those dreamy accessories. You must be shopping at very different junk shops to me! It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i love it..specially the style, i love organizing my bathroom specially it reflects who we are..i was searching also for some sites that would help me and would give a wonderful tips..i am looking for some bathroom accessories its a great help also so my bathroom would look good.

    ReplyDelete