Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Thursday 1 March 2012

comfort

Comfort starts with a featherbed from the Mayflower Inn, Washington, Connecticut.

Featherbeds are bulky to carry home (HE calls himself the pack horse) but I think their bed is the most comfortable that I have ever slept on (not that I am allowed on many beds at all, really.)

The painted book case was from Ed Clark Antiques, Melbourne, all fabrics by Colefax & Fowler
the main bedroom - the little box at the foot of the bed is a stepping system for us

the bedroom as it is lived in - can't you tell ?



we love the bathroom (it has a heated marble floor that is very cozy)

the gas fire is a treat in the winter !

all photographs in this post are by Mark Jones, Sydney +61293107609

1 comment:

  1. What a charming blog you have, and such a lovely house. I look forward to following the journey! Reggie

    ReplyDelete