Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Friday 2 March 2012

tea at South Acres with Bunny & Penny


We all went to tea with our neighbours Michael & Jennifer Rose-Innes, where I saw my friends Bunny Williams and Penny Lane - I love Bunny because she is fun & the same size as me - THEY love her because she is named after Bunny Williams, who is an all-time fave decorator - you all know her book, An Affair with a House, but did you know about her blog ?

South Acres has the prettiest drive that a Shi Tzu could ever walk up !

the path to the front door


Jennifer is always welcoming, especially to four-footeds
the cozy hall sets the tone for the house
this is a another house where all sofas and chairs open to puppies - the furniture is covered in various lovely tweeds

HE loves Jennifer because she is SUCH a good cook
my friends Penny & Bunny, where they like to be most
but this is where they end up after they have been naughty in the garden























3 comments:

  1. I'm coming over from Coty's, and I must say I already love you. I will follow you and promote your blog as well. I know we'll be great friends, virtual and otherwise. Welcome !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of the gravel drive, and the doggie in the sink. Delightful! RD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bumble for the lovely story about visiting SOuth Acres !! The photo of Penny made me laugh as she seems to end up there a few times a day !! Happy Blogging !! xxx

    ReplyDelete