Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Saturday 17 March 2012

heaven's above


Heaven is above the kitchen garden


where we visit Nano our aunt in her Lynwood bolt hole having a lazy afternoon


and this is how I show how much I love her !

don't you agree that the colours are heavenly ?


Bella loves a pretty sofa !



Nano is the proprietor of Pigott's Store in Woollahra

painted chairs, lamps, Indian fabrics, rug (everything) at Pigott's Store




candle from Kenneth Turner



it is very tiring working on this blog - even Sally is exhausted

the views from Nano's are out of this world - here you can see down to the cottage with Uncle Toby working hard on the Sunday paper

No comments:

Post a Comment