Country estate in the Southern Highlands

Country estate in the Southern Highlands

About Me

My photo
Southern Highlands, NSW
Welcome to my world. I am a young Shi Tzu puppy who lives in considerable comfort at Lynwood Farm with THEM. I’m fascinated by the way people live - in the rooms they build, the gardens they plant, the treasures they collect and the comfort they create. THEY give me the complete run of the house, so I will be able to show you lots of pictures of life at Lynwood.

Saturday 10 March 2012

visiting cousin Sally



Sally lives in a most adorable house in our village - we go there quite a lot. Sally also spends a lot of time with Bella and me when her mother  Charlotte (THEIR niece) is at boarding school. 


old French side tables, brought back from Switzerland (Bella & I think it is very exotic for Sally to have a mother born and brought up there. But did you know that Bella's full name is Adorabella - that is pretty exotic too !).

 Cabbages & Roses linen covers


vintage table& chairs, painted white, check fabric from Campbell & Robertson, Bowral.


great mix of old & new: contemporary Aboriginal canvas (in the hall) in between an 18c portrait and an oil by Patrick Hockey.
"blue & green should be seen with no colour in between"

Sally, being an English cocker, is MUCH more obedient than we are. She is the pack leader.

one of the guest bedrooms with a pretty lamp from Pigott's

lots of delicious things are cooked up in here - we have to eat, however, in the laundry - its through that door 














1 comment:

  1. South Acres Farm10 March 2012 at 15:07

    How pretty Cousin Sally's house looks...and excellent photos Bumble !! I think you need to get your skates on as I SO look forward to your new posts !!

    ReplyDelete